Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stand up Comedian and MC 'Princess', embarrassed in Church for being single

By ANOZIE EGOLE
If this buzz is anything to believe, then, the plus-sized Nigerian comedienne, Adekoya Damilola popularly known as Princess must be seriously searching for her missing rib as she got what she never imagined in her life time recently when she took a bold step to reconcile with her maker in Lagos.
According to what Princess tweeted, she was embarrassed by one of the church’s ushers who reportedly refused to allow her sit in the front seat while the pastor was preaching because she (Princess) was single.
“I can’t believe this church and their sitting arrangement. Is this not supposed to be the house of God? One of the ushers told me I couldn’t sit in front because I am single. I nearly died of embarrassment, in the presence of God.” the busty comedienne tweeted.
Though the pastor later apologised to Princess,  she said the apology came late, adding “it is not a sin to be single.” The comedian was surprised when she found out that the pastor himself is also single. She then demanded for a bigger apology from the church.”@pastorpoju OMG! So u r single too? that usher owes a BIG time apology. He spoilt my day, made me regret coming to your church and hurt my feelings.” she tweeted. .... Vanguard Newspapers

No comments:

Post a Comment