Friday, May 10, 2013

WHAT MANNER OF MAN OF GOD : EXPOSED! Why Deaths Will Continue In Nollywood ––Pastor Chris

Popular Lagos pastor, Chris Okafor of Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministry, said he now knows why there has been so much death in Nollywood in recent times and why more actors/actresses will still die. However, he said their is a solution to the frequents death in the industry.
Below is what Pastor Chris said must be done to stop death in Nollywood...
"This year I gave a prophecy concerning the entertainment industry that there is going to be series of death, and they never [came to] ask me for a solution. 
"One problem is that they like to go to churches where they do paparazzi and the rest. They don't want to come to the truth and that is why they are dying this way. If they come to me, I will tell them the mystery why people are dying in Nollywood... 
"I know why they are dying. Let them come to me."
Nollywood leaders please go and see Pastor Chris o, to avoid stories that touch. *wahala!*

No comments:

Post a Comment