Wednesday, May 15, 2013

THAT KAYODE SALAKO WEDDING TO NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS FOLUKE DARAMOLA : See What Kayode Said About His Wife Before Actress Foluke Came Into His Life


The issues is very messy at the moment, almost leading to a dirty legal battle. However, more facts continue to emerge that Mr Kayode Salako actually loved and trusted, his wife who is a pastor with the Redeemed Church but changed after "the snake was allowed into the garden."
 
It was observed that since actress Foluke Daramola came into his life, Kayode has been saying negative stuffs about his wife. But see what he said about her openly before Foluke came in:
Kayode Salako said: “Spiritually, I know who my wife is, physically, I know who she is. Spiritually, when Olubukola tells me to go, I go, and when she tells me not to go and I go, I will cry back. She’s not just a wife but a mother. 
"I’m the first man she has known, I met her a virgin. You will see Bukola only in the church, at home and in the market.”
He gave his wife this open endorsement during her 40th birthday at their home in Omole, Lagos, in 2011.
 
Anyway, one of the principal actors has said the man is now under some kind of "juju" influence and that she regrets being a party to it. I guess you can read between the lines yourself.








No comments:

Post a Comment