Monday, May 6, 2013

THESE gods OF MEN CONFUSE ME : Lagos Pastor Bishop David Benenoch of Communion Church Who Said God Told Him To Divorce His Wife Now Wants Her Back


Bishop David Benenoch of Communion Church has shocked most of his congregation during a Sunday Service on September 15th 2012 that he was divorcing his wife, Esther Benenoch because it was an instruction from God. Many wondered on what basis did God ask him to send his wife away.
 
He even filed a divorce petition against his wife in court. But the story has now changed...
Bishop Benenoch is now singing a different song; he doesn't want to divorce his wife again. He said they have decided to seek prayer solution to their marital challenges. In his words: 
"On Saturday the 15th of September last year, I announced my decision to file for a divorce to end my marriage to my wife, Esther. I wish to inform you my friends that Esther and I have decided to seek prayer solution to the challenges of our relationship.

"We are no more pursuing the divorce option at this time. I therefore have since withdrawn my divorce petition from the court.

"I thank you for your support, your concern and your prayers. I urge you to continue to keep us both in your prayers. Once again, thank you and God bless you."








No comments:

Post a Comment