Sunday, June 30, 2013

THE BURDEN OF PROOF WEIGHS SO MUCH : Finally! Uti Nwachukwu Reveals His Girlfriend!

So, after speculations about his sexual orientation and so much secrecy surrounding who the Big Brother Africa winner is dating, we finally meet her!
He shared some pictures of her with his fans and though it looks all lovey-dovey, some fans of the star have received them with scepticism. A few think it’s staged while others think she isn’t pretty enough!
In a recent interview he shared his view of marriage: “When I meet my wife I will know. I am extremely selective and my standards are sometimes unrealistically high… But I haven’t met anyone that will make me say ‘I want to spend the rest of my life with you.’” He has also denied the rumours that he’s dating Beverly Naya.
Well, who are we to say who one should love… but we would still love to know what you think about his (new) girlfriend/relationship. Does it look real or staged? And is she pretty enough for the very dashing model?
Uwanma the Curious!
Don’t be stingy, share this post.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment