Sunday, December 29, 2013

WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH THIS MAN? IS HE NORMAL? : Bubble Bursts For Man Who Impregnated 17-Year Old Daughter Thrice ... InformationNigeria

police
For having carnal knowledge of his 17 year old daughter simply identified as Favour and impregnating her thrice, 37-year old Augustine Obodeke has been arrested by the Edo State Police Command.
The final straw that broke the proverbial Camel’s back came for Obodeke when his daughter became pregnant the third time and was unwilling to go for abortion; a development which reportedly led the girl to cry out to neighbours, who then reported the matter to the Ugbowo Police Station in Benin City.
Following the report, the police promptly arrested Obodeke and he is currently cooling his heels in detention.
Recounting her ordeal, Favour said her father started having carnal knowledge of her shortly after the death of her mother.
“He first impregnated me and we went for abortion. My father impregnated me the second time and I went for another abortion. He had arranged a doctor at Uselu who has been doing the abortion.
“My father impregnated me the third time and told me that we should go for another abortion but I ran out of the house. He then threatened to deal with me if I told anybody what has been happening between us.
“I have to cry out early in the morning which prompted our neighbours to intervene. Since my mother was late, anytime my father requested for s*x, I felt I had no choice than to allow him have s*x with me”, Favour explained.
In his own account, Obodeke affirmed that he had been sleeping with his teenage daughter and had impregnated her three times but lamented nobody ever told him it was an abominable act. He also attributed his action to the death of his wife and his inability to remarry.
“It is true that I have been having s*x with my own daughter. When she became pregnant the first time, I took her to one of my doctors at Uselu Quarters who terminated the pregnancy. I impregnated her the second time and I took her to the same doctor who terminated the pregnancy again. It was when I impregnated her the third time that she refused to follow me to the doctor for the abortion.
“I decided to be having s*x with my daughter because my wife is late and I have not remarried. I decided to enjoy my own daughter by having s*x with her. I want my daughter to forgive me because I have sinned against her. Nobody told me that what I was doing to my daughter was an abomination. I thought I was enjoying the s*x with my daughter”, he said
The Edo State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Foluso Adebanjo, who confirmed the incident, said that Obodeke was arrested on November 22, 2013. He also noted that the doctor who performed the abortions on Favour was still at large but expressed optimism that he would be arrested soon.
He, however, assured that the suspect [Obodeke] would soon be charged to court to face the consequence of his action.

No comments:

Post a Comment