Thursday, November 6, 2014

WHERE IS MANKIND HEADED? : STRANGE!! Mother Plans TO Marry Her Son After Getting Pregnant For HIM ... NgEntertainment

 
The world is coming to an end.... A 40 year old mother is ready to marry her 23 year old son,Farai Mbereko. It is alleged that she is already six months pregnant and thinks it is best she is married to her son instead of getting married to her late husband’s brother.

She has been charged to a village court, where it was revealed that this incest began three years back, she said

“Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something wrong. Let me enjoy the products of my sweat.”

Farai said:

“I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and I am prepared to pay it off. It is better to publicise what is happening because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant.Otherwise they will accuse her of promiscuity.”

They were told to stop the affair but the two of them have escaped to an unknown destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment