Saturday, May 3, 2014

CASTING SPELLS FOR 2015 ... DOES POWER REALLY COME FROM THE BALLOT BOX? : Asari-Dokubo dares Boko Haram leader ... PunchNews

Alhaji Mujahid Asari-Dokubo
The leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, has dared Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, to be prepared to meet him on the battle field.
Asari-Dokubo, who dismissed the threat by the leader of the Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau, against President Goodluck Jonathan, warned that 2015 would be “more than do-or-die.”
The Niger Delta region former fighter, who spoke Thursday night during a strategic partnership session with former militant leaders organised  by the Niger Delta Development Commission, recalled how Shekau threatened that the violent Islamic sect would soon come for President Jonathan.
Asari-Dokubo cautioned that the people of Niger Delta would not be deterred by any threat to them or President Jonathan and added that the 2015 election remained a challenge to the survival of the people of the region.
He said, “They are starting oo! Shekau (Boko Haram leader) said in his video that we should not play with them. He said ‘Goodluck, I am coming for you. Niger Delta, we are coming for you.’ Are we going to allow them? They will shoot the guns; throw the bombs and that is when we will dance.
“2015 is more than do-or-die. It is our very survival that is being challenged; it is our very existence that is being challenged and we must tell them; you are a man and I am a man, we are going to meet at the battlefield. Be prepared, be watchful. The enemies should not be allowed. In this region, there will be only one vote.”
Asari-Dokubo also dismissed the call by the North for the scrapping of NDDC and the reduction of 13 percent derivation to five percent, adding that such call from the North will be ignored.
According to him, “The people from the North have said that NDDC should be scrapped. They said 13 percent derivation should be reduced to five percent and that nobody owns oil.
“We have to gather again and tell them (North) that they dare not do it (scrap NDDC and reduce derivation). If they (North) try it now, they will see it. It is because our brother is the President; that is why we are hanging it (peaceful).”
Calling on the NDDC to empower the people of the Niger Delta region, Asari-Dokubo lamented a situation where huge contracts were awarded to non-Niger Delta indigenes without consideration for the people of the region.

3 comments:

  1. I will not stop testifying about this great man who helped me. My name is Natasha, i live in spain, USA. I have been married to my husband for 15 years and we ARE both blessed with four kids living together happily, until last three months things was no longer the way it used to be due to the fact that husband lost his good paid job. But he later gets a new job this month and this was the beginning of our trouble, he started sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave him the job. since that day every thing became more complicated and when i call him, he doesn’t answer my phone calls. My husband just kept on seeing the lady until he filed for a divorce and left the kids and I with nothing, we went through hell because it wasn’t easy taken care of kids all alone.

    On one faithful day, as I was surfing through the internet, I came across several testimonies about this particular spell caster called high pries ozigididon. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back,some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job and so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called jenifer, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 48hours, and at the end of her testimony she dropped the High priest’s e-mail address highpriestozigididon@gmail.com After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. He instructed me on what to do and In just 48hours, my husband came back to me begging at my feet. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. My husband quite the job and with the help of this same great man, he is now working with another company that pays much more than the former. High priest ozigididon is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. you can contact High priest ozigididon on highpriestozigididon@gmail.com

    The following are the spells that he can launch within 2 days;
    (1) If you want your ex back . .
    (2) Do you want to be promoted in your office.
    (3) Want women/men who are after you.
    (4) If you want a child.
    (5) Do you want to be rich.
    (6) You want your husband/wife to be yours forever .
    (7) If you need financial help.
    (8) Care Herbal
    (9) Help get people out of jail
    (10) Marriage Spells
    (12) The beauty spells
    (13) The Spell of Attraction
    (14) Kissing Spell
    (15) Remove Spells diseases
    via his email:highpriestozigididon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2347064294395

    ReplyDelete

  3. How I Got My Ex Husband Back after a Divorce !!

    An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Karen Tanya,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{ogbonispelitemple1@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {8}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr Ogboni for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. {ogbonispelitemple1@gmail.com }, Thanks..

    ReplyDelete