Sunday, June 9, 2013

REBUTTAL : "I Am Not In A Coma" .. Fatai Rolling Dollar


Veteran musician, Fatai Rolling Dollar, who was reported to be have been in coma as a result of a protracted illnes, has rubbished such reports, saying he was never in coma as against what was said in some section of the media.
The report had said during the week that the prolific singer was recieving treatment at a Lagos State hospital where he had been hospitalised for about three weeks.
The octogenarian artiste was said to have been rushed to the hospital after performing at an event for three hours.
While speaking in an interview recently, the old musician disclosed that he was never in coma. He said he was surprised that the news of his illness could have gone viral in a space of one week. “I have just left the hospital where I had gone to receive treatment, but I am back home now.
Rolling Dollar, whose voice was not audible when speaking on phone, said further that he was ready to continue with his shows which had stopped as a result of his illness.
“I’m ready for my shows and I also want to assure my fans that I am doing fine right now, though, I was told to always visit the hospital for further check-up”.

No comments:

Post a Comment