Saturday, August 24, 2013

IT'S SILENCE FROM THE COZA TOWER AS MORE PEOPLE SPEAK ABOUT THEIR RELATION WITH PST BIODUN : My Own Affair With Pastor Biodun ,,, Ernest Akale

pastorBiodun
My own affair with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo commenced with my first contact with him in 2009 when I was almost down and out and I had no idea where my life was headed. The first message I heard him preach was as though he was speaking directly to me. Instantly, I knew I’d found a Father, a Mentor and a Leader.
Under his auspices in COZA, I blossomed, met and married a wonderful daughter of Zion. My life has been the richer for my association with this impactful Man of God. I’m
simply seizing a great opportunity to affirm my belief in the grace of God upon the life of Pastor Biodun.
God doesn’t come down to help man anymore; He simply sends other men. Pastor Biodun is one of such men. It’s sad when folks mistake the acknowledgment of the God of Man for the worship of the Man of God. I therefore can’t but celebrate this great Servant of God…
By the way, this wonderful affair is still on-going to the glory of God and the benefit of Ernest Akale and his family.
As for what anybody else says, or has already said about my Man of God, here’s my response: I don’t care; this is my own story.

No comments:

Post a Comment