Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WHERE ARE WE HEADED? ,,, SIGNS OF THE TIMES : "I Continued Prostitution Even After Getting Married" - Nigerian Singer Maheeda [PHOTO] ... EntertainmentBlog

Singer, Caroline Sam,  popularly known as Maheeda became an orphan at age 13 and with no one to help her turned to prostitution.
photo
But according to her she later gave her life to Christ and turned to music.
In an interview Maheeda talked about how she struggled to quit prostitution and turning to God for help.
"...Even after getting married I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so. I’m trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostitution, if not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I’m driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostitution?
There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostitution even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered."
See tweets below
photophotophoto

EntertainmentBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment