Friday, September 12, 2014

BACK ON THE BLOCK : PA Kasumu back into acting ... TribuneNews


Ace Yoruba actor,  Kayode Odumosu, aka Pa Kasumu, who was reported very ill and now better due to help from well meaning Nigerians, is recruperating very well at his Abeokuta home.
Saturday Tribune  has confirmed that the actor is set to appear in a movie soon.
  Pa Kasumu said in his Abeokuta home:, “Thank you, I am getting much better. Yes of course, I am returning to the acting scene. Recently, I worked with Tunji Bamisigbin, where I played the role of Papa Brazilian and  I was able to appear in two episodes of the series.”
Though the actor is also set to travel to India for further treatment and check-up, he has remained optimistic and thanked  the well-meaning Nigerians like Governors Ibikunle Amosun and Babatunde Fashola of Ogun and Lagos states, as well as professional colleagues who reached to help him when his health deteriorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment