Wednesday, February 13, 2013

SCANDAL : Busty Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola moves in with married lover, Kayode Salako

Kayode is still legally married but has been separated from his wife for a while now. He and Foluke started dating about a year ago and are now living together. The couple moved into a duplex in Omole Estate on Friday February 1 and called friends and family to a small house warming party.

His wife of 13 years, who has three children for the CEO of Change Agent of Nigeria Network, packed out of her matrimonial home about 6 months ago after she found out about the relationship between Foluke and her husband. Kayode has since said that God set him free from '13 years of marital bondage, confusion, frustration and regrets.'

When asked why he abandoned his wife and three kids, Kayode replied:

I didn't abandon my wife and kids; they abandoned me. My wife abandoned me for Foluke to take over. In my family, it's an abomination for a woman to pack her things and leave her husband's house, if it's not the man that sent her out. What she did has confirmed she's not my destined wife. Foluke now lives with me in Omole Phase 1.



No comments:

Post a Comment