Wednesday, September 25, 2013

THE FRUITS OF MARRIAGE : PHOTO: Hon. Rotimi Makinde’s 23-Yr-Old New Wife, Banke Oyelami Shows Off Baby Bump ... 23 year old former Miss Osun State, Oyebanke Oyelami who got married on the 24th of August to 48 year old politician Hon Rotimi Makinde shows off her pregnancy.

23 year old former Miss Osun State, Oyebanke Oyelami who got married on the 24th of August to 48 year old politician Hon Rotimi Makinde shows off her pregnancy.
banke_preg2
She was spotted in Canada flaunting her baby bump.
The former beauty queen in a recent interview was quoted as saying:
“Marrying him is a dream come true. My joy is unlimited and I am more than fulfilled. I have known him as a very good lover. When I met him, at first I found it difficult to believe he was single as he claimed.
I did all I could to verify his claims and as I moved closer to him, I discovered him to be a very responsible, caring and romantic person.
I have always prayed to God for marrying a man like him. I have always looked forward to meeting a very nice and responsible man who will not only see himself as my husband, but a friend and a father, which Rotimi stands for. I give God all the glory

No comments:

Post a Comment