Thursday, September 19, 2013

WATCH!: PASTOR CAUGHT ON TAPE GIVING BRIBE! : These Lies must stop4: Pastor and corruption ...THESE PEOPLE CAN KILL WITH LAUGHTER O!



 
PASTORS AND CORRUPTION MOVIE: THE SCRIPT.
...
POLICE CHECKPOINT.
A car approaches; Officer demonstrates that the car should slow down.

OFFICER: Wind down, wind down!
DRIVER: Good afternoon Officer
OFFICER: Good afternoon
DRIVER: I hope your day is going smoothly?
OFFICER: How you go dey ask me that kind question, you no see sun? you no see say I don roast finish like roasted yam? Abeg bring your particulars!
DRIVER: Sorry sir, ok sir. Officer here it is.
OFFICER: Oga driver, these particulars no complete oooo, your insurance certificate don expire for one week, and you know wetin go happen if your insurance expire!
PASTOR: Officer, God bless you, what is the problem my brother?
OFFICER: your insurance is about 1 week expired and this is a great offence, sir I am afraid you will have to follow us to the station.
PASTOR: oooh! Officer it seems you do not know me, ok come inside the car lets talk, I am Rev Adeleke of Fire Bible Church, I decree into your life that God will elevate you, you shall be promoted from an ordinary officer to a commissioner,
OFFICER: Amen Pastor, amen! but I dey sure say if them dey share the commissioner position e no go reach my turn till I die, anyway pastor we need to go the station now.
PASTOR: Officer I am going for an appointment now, I am ministering in a church now and I must not be last, is there any alternative to going to the station.
OFFICER: Pastor if you wish to leave here now, you know what to do, make the boys smile
PASTOR: James! Please pass me the envelope in the glove compartment
OFFICER: Pastor Pastor, your ministry is doing great OOOOO!!
DRIVER: (to Pastor) have it sir, but pastor I hope you are not trying to give him bribe; this is not what we preach in church sir!
PASTOR: shut up James, shut the mouth up. Officer, please have this, may the lord multiply it for you.
Officer: sure pastor, my pastor at the top, thank you plenty much, na you sure pass, may the lord increase your ministry oooo!

Officer exits.

PASTOR: James you were saying something about bribe, I am sure you have not studied your bible well, the bible says give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, what you know?
DRIVER: but sir...
PASTOR: don’t but sir me and concentrate on your driving!.

VOICEOVERr:
Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any people. Prov. 14:34

Join us at the Friends of God Fellowship every Sunday at 9am for 12 weeks of teaching to turn the tables on The Lies in the church and the nation from 1st September to 10th November. Friends of God Fellowship is located at 258 Ikorodu Road, Obanikoro, Lagos. These Lies Must Stop.

Followed by theme song, No More Lies

No comments:

Post a Comment