Sunday, January 6, 2013

"GOD HAS GRANTED ME 1.3 MILLION HEALINGS FOR THIS YEAR (2013)" ... Pst E. A Adeboye (General Overseer RCCG)

The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has said that he had requested 1.3 million healings for Nigerians who will come to the Redemption Camp with one problem or the other this year, adding that God told him that 2013 would be a year of laughter for God’s children.
He made this known, amid a mammoth crowd, during the January Holy Ghost Service (HGS) held at the Redemption Camp, located at Kilometre 46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, on Friday.
According to the cleric, the nature and magnitude of signs and wonders that would take place at the camp during 2013 monthly Holy Ghost nights would be phenomenal, adding that ailing Nigerians should come to the ground for their deliverances.
“I told God I want to ask for something big. I said in RCCG in 2013, I want at least 1.3 million healings. I’m happy to tell you that my Daddy told me ‘request granted.’ So it will be your fault, not mine, not God’s if you miss any of the Holy Ghost services for this year.
He reminded me that the Holy Ghost service started when I made a similar request way back in 1986. That time, I asked for a miracle for every member of the congregation. He said ‘okay bring them together and I will do what you ask.’
“He has promised me that in every Holy Ghost service this year, there will be massive healings. If you sit down at home, don’t blame me. I know God is able to heal everywhere, but there are grounds and there are grounds,” he noted.
In his message entitled “Wonders of His Names,” he took the congregation through the significance of names and Biblical examples of figures who had a change of name to fulfill destiny, concluding that a man cannot out-shine the name he bears.
“What is in a name? Everything is in a name. Your future is bound up in your name. What will happen to you in future is embedded in your name,” Adeboye, who narrated a glimpse of circumstances surrounding his birth, stated.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment