Saturday, March 16, 2013

WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH THIS WOMAN 2 : Cossy Orjiakor Only See’s Things dangle When Watching a Football Match



In an interview with E – Express, ever controversial Diva; Cossy Orjiakor revealed a couple of things about herself again that we didn’t know… interesting as it maybe, Cossy in her normal way, never disappoints in giving us thrills.
She smiled when asked about the beautiful game. Football and what she pays attention to while the soccer game is going on.
(Smiles on her face) I don’t want to mention names. Whenever I am watching a football match, instead of enjoying the game, I derive joy in watching how the players’ ‘thing’ dangles in their shorts and their muscles too. It’s romantic indeed. It trips me and you know what it means and the consequence… hmmm.

On her been controversial on Twitter and she goes…. Twitter is my personal page hence whatever I say there is nobody’s business. Anything I tweet there is my cup of tea. It’s people who go there that makes so much noise about nothing.
It depends on my mood. I don’t do that all the time; I don’t flaunt my assets all the time. Tell me the truth if you have noticed it hanging out since you have been around… she asked? I feel good flaunting it when I am partying.
Sometimes I just feel like being naughty. It’s not a crime. My album is entitled Nutty Queen, so once in a while I feel like going crazy.


And to people who think are Boobs are fake, she had this to say in addressing that issue.
I don’t owe anybody any explanation for having big boobs; at the same time people should not be deceived. My boobs are natural. It is a gift from God. I inherited it from my grand mother because she has very big boobs. My mum has big boobs too but it is not as big as that of my grand mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment