Saturday, March 16, 2013

WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH THIS WOMAN? : Kemi Olunloyo Yabs Nigerian Ladies - “I’m 49…And My Boobs Are Still Very Firm” - "Gets Intimate Online" (SEE INTIMATE PHOTOS OF HER FEIGNING ORGASM ONLINE)

Kemi Olunloyo Yabs Nigerian Ladies - “I’m 49…And My Boobs Are Still Very Firm” - "Gets Intimate Online"


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo posted on her Facebook page:
Ladies!!! It’s NOT a BRA. It’s a bikini top with a WIRE, the latest with tight short mini skirts. I’ve always told u my breasts are healthy, self-exam on the 11th of the month for breast cancer lumps, no implants. I have told ppl on social media that my breasts are firm, nipples pointed and hard and my wish is to get my pumpkins to half of Cossy’s.
I will be 49 in August. Wonder why my sons tell their pals I am SEXY and make my pics their profile pic on FB.
The read and pics get more interesting after the cut:

Nigerian women, #KeepITReal and stop the shit pretending. Keep ur pumpkins healthy. #LifestyleTIP. No make up and stay natural in the pool. POST YOUR PICS if ur woman is SEXIER!

Once again #GoodMorning #Nigeria. It's #MadamGovernor #LIFESTYLE Day.

What u are looking at is me dressing up. I have a new bikini top sent to me from my grown sons. My boys drank from these breasts so they know my size like they know their girlfriends sizes. I'm heading to Ibadan's Premier Hotel. My fave hotel around here still historical on the hill. I am going for a quick swim. I have been swimming in this pool since 5 years old. Friday mornings are great bcos every man in this SHIT city is at work and I never walk in there on a Sunday anymore. The guys STOP everything they are doing and their JAWS drop like " DAMN she is 48 and SEXY!" I am also 6 ft 2. with very long legs. 
Oh in case you don’t know who Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo is, one can describe Kemi Olunloyo in many ways, an outspoken journalist, media expert, advocate, politician, deportee, daughter of former governor of Oyo State.
#MadamGovernor #LifestyleDay: Proof that I'm actually having an #orgasm. My eyes, nose and mouth are turning the color of my outfit. How many orgasms are you having daily. A healthy amount should be 6. With a vibrator, u are lucky to get that on one shot. I dont like #prostitutes cos they get it in from every diseased man out there.

Here's a picture!
#KeepITReal
No man allowed near my PUSSY! Only machine!
Thank U Oyinbo man and Duracell company!
#STOPProstitution

KOO
@HipHossip @Snitchlady @MadamGovernorFB
@StopViolenceNg @TeenToronto @HealthReports
►►LIKE + SHARE + TAG◄◄


So I have the pool to myself. The lifeguard is suppose to watch the PURPLE cap to make sure Im not drowning.

#MadamGovernor #LifestyleDay: I just had 6 #MULTIPLE #Orgasms with purple foam CUMING out of my mouth! #BAM.

It's now lunchtime and u are not allowed to swim after eating. Sex is food for me so since I use a Vibrator, I'm going straight in the POOL!

Here's a picture!
#KeepITReal
No man allowed near my PUSSY! Only machine!
Thank U Oyinbo man and Duracell company!

KOO
@HipHossip @Snitchlady @MadamGovernorFB
@StopViolenceNg @TeenToronto @HealthReports
►►LIKE + SHARE + TAG◄◄


Outspoken woman that keeps on talking even when it threatens her life, she’s come under attack so many times but that has not stopped her in any way from posting comments online…

No comments:

Post a Comment