Friday, April 12, 2013

MUMU NAIJA MAN : Photo: Nigerian Man In The UK Rapes An 11 Yr Old British Girl And Video Tapes It ... SEE THE FACE OF THE FOOL.

 
Sex offender Opemipo Jaji, 18, has been accused of repeatedly raping an 11-year-old schoolgirl in a park and then bragged he would show a video of the attack to her family and friends.

 The girl told police in a video interview played to the court that the attack happened after she had got off a bus.
She said she was walking along a road in Enfield, north London, when a man dragged her into Jubilee Park and repeatedly raped her.

She said: 

He kept saying ‘Stop moving or I will stab you. I tried to run away but then he grabbed me when I got to the pavement of the park entrance.
I kept on saying ‘stop’ because it was hurting me and he kept saying ‘shut up’ to me. He was just saying it every time I spoke.
When I was on the floor, he said he would film me and send it into my school.
I was saying ‘Get off me, get off me, stop’.
He stank just like he hadn’t had a bath. He smelled a bit like smoke, like garbage
The girl said her attacker was a black man with a small afro, dressed in grey and black and wearing an ‘opaque’ headdress.
She said the man who attacked her had left a glove in her mouth. It was really hard to breathe and she thought she was going to die.

But Jaji wants to claim he has been wrongly identified - though prosecutors say blood found on his shoes and bag match the girl’s DNA with a one-in-a-billion match.

He had been arrested for the park attack a few days later after CCTV was viewed, and his bedroom searched.
A book was found about a little girl being sexually assaulted, ads for child care vacancies and a picture of a little girl in Australia marked FC - a possible reference to Facebook.

Prosecutors say Jaji has an interest in pre-pubescent girls.
In 2011, he had pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting and robbing another girl dressed in her school uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment