Thursday, March 19, 2015

TAKE HIM TO COURT IF YOU DARE OR SHUT UP : Tinubu To PDP: Charge Me To Court If I have Stolen ... LeadershipNews

BOLA TINUBU
The national leader of All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has challenged the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to charge him to court over its allegation that he embezzled the state’s resources.
He disclosed this at the 14th Town Hall meeting of Lagos central senatorial district tagged: “Treading the Path To Prosperity,” organised by Senator Oluremi Tinubu on Wednesday.
According to him, if they were feeling the pain of Bola Tinubu, they would not attack me. This is eight years I left Alausa as governor, they should go to court and prosecute me if I have embezzled the state’s fund.
“They said I acquire Lagos funds, this is my stomach still flat. Afterall, I did not tell the electorates that I did not have shoe before I was voted in the office,” he said.
The former governor of Lagos State said that this was time for PDP to leave the seat of power, saying thousands of graduates died in the name of fighting to secure job.

No comments:

Post a Comment