Saturday, March 14, 2015

THE NIGHTMARE THAT AWAITS NIGERIA IN THE HANDS OF JONATHAN'S PDP IF WE RE-ELECT JONATHAN : Aliyu: I'm Next in Line After Jonathan ... NigerianBulletin

The Sun has said that Niger State governor, Babangida Aliyu, will be running for presidency after President Jonathan (under the assumption that President Jonathan is reelected on March 28, apparently.)

"From all indications, the governor appears to be hanging out with the party with the hope that he will get the ticket to succeed President Goodluck Jonathan in 2019 if the president wins the March 28 presidential election. He actually confirmed this in this interview," said the newspaper. 

His response to the question: "With what you are saying about the North being shortchanged should Buhari run, are you going to run for the post of the President in 2019?" was: "I have a problem in that direction, believe me all the positions I ran for even the House of Representatives that I ran for in 1983, it was the people who said come, even this Senate it wasn’t me who said I wanted it, if I am alive and if the people ask me or if the people say I should come out and run for 2019, will I accept? Yes, I accept even before the question." 

Babangida-Aliyu1-620x400-620x336

No comments:

Post a Comment